Hello, faithful readers. I will be heading to Lilongwe, Malawi for twelve days and thus my blog will not be updated during that time. I’m sorry to all those who faithfully read my blog and eagerly await each spontaneous post that appears here, but being that I’ll be in the sixth poorest country in the world, I’ll neither have the time nor the internet connection to be able to provide my usual services.
In the meantime, I would encourage (and greatly appreciate) prayers for my trip. I will be traveling with six other students from The Master’s Seminary to Malawi for the purpose of teaching various courses at African Bible College, as well as supporting the local church in Lilongwe. There is much preaching and teaching to be done, so here is a short list of things that you can be praying for:
– Health of each of the team members an our families in the States
– Clear, consistent, and persistent presentation of Biblical Christianity
– Financial support for the team
– Wisdom in teaching at African Bible College as well as energy for the day
– Compassion and boldness at outreach events
– Clarity in preaching at the local church, clear Gospel presentation
– Wisdom and guidance as the team evaluates their different calls to ministry
Thank you so much for your support! I will be back mid-April with updates and pictures (hopefully). Adieu!
If you would like to learn more about Malawi, please click here.